Yet another green facility in our responsible landscape operation is Circosta Iron and Metal Company. During the demo phase of our projects, we often run into all kinds of old metal fences, rebar, pipes, furniture etc. Instead of bringing it to landfills, we’ll sort it and recycle it. Below you see our truck on the scale prior to unloading.
All posts tagged circosta iron and metal
- Garden Design: Waterfalls, Stone Walkways and a 1,000 Pound Boulder
- Contemporary Landscape Design: Building Around a Focal Point in Laurel Heights
- Retaining Walls in San Francisco? Watch Closely When El Niño Starts Up Again
- Three Major San Francisco Landscaping Trends for 2016
- Yes, San Francisco, Beautiful, Small Yard Landscaping Designs ARE Possible
2003 ford f-350 2012 ford f550 base rock baylands soil processing bayview greenwaste before photos bsp san francisco building permits carbon footprint circosta iron and metal CMU deck building drainage system drain rock forest knolls green landscaping hilly terrain hydrostatic pressure koi pond landscape design landscape lighting landscaping equipment landscaping truck lanterns lighting metal recycling outdoor wall lighting pergola pond lighting pressure treated lumber pt lumber redwood stairs retaining wall retaining walls Retaining Walls in San Francisco san francisco san francisco composting san francisco landscaping san francisco landscaping equipment sfdbi silver quatzite flagstone soil processing stair construction terraced yard water features