Newly added to our landscaping arsenal is a 2012 Ford F550 cab and chassis diesel with a utility body. Equipped with a 6.7 liter Powerstroke diesel engine and a 6 speed transmission, 4.88 gears, 360 horsepower and turning out 660 ft pounds of torque, this vehicle will pull virtually any load up and down the hills of San Francisco.
All posts tagged 2012 ford f550
- Garden Design: Waterfalls, Stone Walkways and a 1,000 Pound Boulder
- Contemporary Landscape Design: Building Around a Focal Point in Laurel Heights
- Retaining Walls in San Francisco? Watch Closely When El Niño Starts Up Again
- Three Major San Francisco Landscaping Trends for 2016
- Yes, San Francisco, Beautiful, Small Yard Landscaping Designs ARE Possible
2003 ford f-350 2012 ford f550 base rock baylands soil processing bayview greenwaste before photos bsp san francisco building permits carbon footprint circosta iron and metal CMU deck building drainage system drain rock forest knolls green landscaping hilly terrain hydrostatic pressure koi pond landscape design landscape lighting landscaping equipment landscaping truck lanterns lighting metal recycling outdoor wall lighting pergola pond lighting pressure treated lumber pt lumber redwood stairs retaining wall retaining walls Retaining Walls in San Francisco san francisco san francisco composting san francisco landscaping san francisco landscaping equipment sfdbi silver quatzite flagstone soil processing stair construction terraced yard water features